State of the Art Technology for Pipe Connecting and Crimping Tools
For over 50 years, Novopress has been driven by its ability to develop innovative tools that meet the world's highest demands for safety, durability, quality, and economy.
In 1972, Novopress became the first manufacturer to produce pressing tools for pipe connecting technology. This pioneering work formed the basis for the following important business areas:
Pipe connecting tools for installing, among other things, conduit pipes for drinking water, gas lines, etc.
The company was founded in 1969 with its Tools for the Electronics Industry product line.
Crimping tools for the electronics industry for cable lugs in industrial electric cabinet construction
Starting from its Neuss location in the heart of Germany, Novopress is now international.
International Distribution Network
The company has been an established presence far beyond Europe's borders for a long time. We distribute from Scandinavia to the South and across Eastern Europe to Russia. Novopress also has firm distribution partners in the United States and Australia making it well positioned in those markets as well. (See list of system suppliers)
It is our continuous satisfaction of customers' needs and our accurate feel for tomorrow's market that have made our success possible.
SERVICE Writ Large
Novopress is one of the largest pressing tool suppliers for pipe connecting technology. Our customers have relied on that expertise and the proven processing security of reliable system suppliers for many years. Novopress products can be found in the toolboxes of many large system manufacturers. That comes from good connections – durable pipe connections and long-term partnerships with an extensive service package.
- Consultation with trained personnel before and after purchase
- Safe equipment operation: Safe pipe connections and a high degree of safety for the operator
- Various options for use: Battery or electric operation
- Simple handling with practical one-hand operation
- Long life
- Flexible use: Additional applications for press jaws, including after new generations of equipment have been introduced
- Quality control and external certifications according to CE standards and, in keeping with the equipment sales area, certifications from MET (USA), EAC (Russia), etc.
- Longer guarantee periods than required by law
- Maintenance with special service, for example on-site from our service trucks
Optimized Production for More Growth
Satisfied customers are our number one concern. That is why Novopress has expanded with a new production hall for even faster manufacturing and delivery times and even more service. The new assembly hall was finished in 2013. It is equipped with state of the art production technology and additional storage space. That way we can respond to the needs of the market on an individual basis and budget our optimal operating rate.
The Novopress quality is based on reliable and above-average suppliers. Thats why we set a high level of requirements to them and prove exactly who is the perfect partner for our demand and can ensures our requirements over a long time period.
Our roduct areas:
Pipe connecting technology