Product has been discontinued: Dieless Crimping Head HPH 400 SE
Dieless, stressless, universal
The HPH400 SE is suitable for various makes of cable lug and cross sections (copper or aluminium). The smart automatic compression prevents incorrect crimping due to operator error. The impression depth is controlled automatically ensuring an optimal crimping connection. The HPH400 SE complies with the EU safety requirements for stationary operation with a foot pedal. Extremely short cycle times, high safety standards, electronically adjustable return stroke limitation and continuous crimping without changing dies make the HPH400 SE the ideal production tool.
The HPH400 SE hydraulic crimping tool is intended for use with the Novopress HA11 S high pressure unit, product number 47465-50. This compact 700 bar unit provides a certain output capacity and enables the use of the time-saving return stroke limitation.
The feet on the HPH400 SE ensure secure positioning when table mounted. For ergonomic working, the working height and working position can be adjusted and customised.
- Proven indent crimp without changing dies
- Electronically adjustable return stroke limitation (close up)
- Dieless compression from 16–400 mm2
- Suitable for virtually all makes of cable lug and connector sleeves
- No additional costs for crimping dies
- No incorrect crimping due to operator error
- Indent crimp type-tested in accordance with IEC 61238-1
|Crimping Tool HPH 400|
|Size L x W x H||360 x 200 x 108 mm (excl. table mount)|
|Operating pressure max.||700 bar (10.000 psi)|
|Crimping range||16-400 mm2 (max. insert diameter 42 mm)|
|Operating temp. range||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Sound power level max.||86.5 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operator's ear||75.5 db(A)|